2007年6月21日木曜日

BROTHERS ON EGYPT

This story is interesting for me. I was eager to read this book in spite of myself. I found the king or queen inEgypt took a firm stand against discrimination. People who live in the village or city can't help becoming a slave. One day ,Rameses and Moses are good brothers. But, it passed long time, because there are many happening. They proved they aren't real brother. Moses is Hebrew. He may be a slave though many accident didn't happen. His real mother, father, brothers and sisters accepted him, but he had no excuse for this . He and his sister began thier journey back to Egypt.They learned many things. Rameses became the king in egypt. This country changed. I thought everyone all over the world have the same right. I was taught discrimination by this book.

0 件のコメント: