2008年1月30日水曜日

QUESTION5

I could improve my computer's skill as I was eager at this class. At first, I was not looking forward to starting this class. I dislike what I use a computer. I was poor at use computer. But, I wanted to be able to use a computer. Because I think that we will need computers in the future. So, I did my best. I could learn many things. For example, It was how to link, how to past many pictures...... I also like my teacher and my friends in this class. So, I could enjoyed myself in this class. Thank you. I read many English books. I was interested in English book. So, from now on, I want to continue to read them. Then, I respect my friend's blog. I could think like this through thier blogs. As they could see what they always do, I thought I want to try many things. Now, I like computers. I can not forget this class. From now on, I try many things and be sure to come ture my aim some day.

0 件のコメント: