2008年1月29日火曜日

WooooooO!






The other day, I became 20 years old. In Juanuary 13th, there are my birthday and the coming of age day. This day was very special. I met many friends and took many picture with them. There are ninty pictures!!(★´ー`★)y!!I was very excited.I was pappy person. Thank you, everyone♪I live in with my will to my dying day!!! Listen to me☆ゞ After we finished the ceremony, we hosted the high school party. The menber are 200 people. I was not only surprising but also very fun. we played many games. At first, it was janken. I advenced to the finals. Everyone cheered me. I was very happy. I won☆★ We played bingo. I won three . So, I gave a pot!! Today is a lukcy day for me. My friends is very great♪♪I want to put many picture to this blog. But, I did not have digital camera and had disposable camera. So, ai could not put them. Sorry(。。)....

0 件のコメント: